Eaton Magnum Manual Transfer Switch
|Number of Poles for Switch|
|Service Entrance Rated|
|Main Device Mounting|
|Magnum Breaker Short Circuit Protection|
Eaton Manual Transfer Switches are offered from 1600-5000 Amps with enclosure rating options including NEMA 1 & NEMA 3R. All switches meet or exceed the standards set forth in UL 1008 and UL 489 with high withstand, totally enclosed Magnum switches.
An Eaton Magnum Manual Transfer Switch can make transferring from utility power to a backup source safe and simple—but only if you use it correctly. Click here to access our Eaton Manual Transfer Switch user guide.
At PSI Power & Controls we place high value on offering our client’s the best in electrical safety and access services. Contact us at any time with questions about an Eaton Manual Transfer Switch.
- 1600-5000 Amps
- 3 or 4 Pole Service Entrance Rated with Ground Fault Protection or Non-Service Entrance Rated, No Short Circuit Protection on either Breaker and no Ground Fault Protection
- Fix Mount Breakers through 3200 Amps
- Draw Out Mount Breakers on 4000 & 5000 Amps
- Enclosure NEMA 1 or 3R NEMA
- 3R Enclosures with Heater
Eaton Magnum manual transfer switches can be used in the same applications as standard manual transfer switches, including gas stations, data centers, healthcare facilities, and wastewater facilities. However, depending on the size and scope of the application, Eaton Magnum manual transfer switches can also be used for:
- Life safety facilities
- Military facilities
- Emergency facilities
- Other similar applications with large implications
At PSI Power & Controls we place high value on offering our client’s the best in electrical safety and access services. Contact us at any time with questions, or feel free to view our product guides to learn more!