Manual Transfer Switches for Convenience Stores
If you’re a business owner or employee at a convenience store, it’s important to have backup power in case of untimely emergencies that may cause outages. PSI Power & Controls offers emergency backup power solutions for convenience stores, so you’ll be prepared if the electricity goes out.
Our manual transfer switches for convenience stores are custom-built to provide power when you need it most. The engineers at PSI Power & Controls will build a manual transfer to easily connect a portable generator, so you can maintain a safe environment for employees and customers at your store.
Contact PSI Power & Controls to learn more about our manual transfer switches for convenience stores, or to place a custom order.
UL Listed Manual Transfer Switches
Depending on the size and location of your convenience store, your manual transfer switch specifications may differ. For example, you may need a specific type of NEMA enclosure to ensure your convenience store’s manual transfer switch operates safely.
PSI Power & Controls builds UL listed manual transfer switches that are available with fusible and non-fusible configurations. Our manual transfer switches for convenience stores meet all UL specifications—including those listed under UL 1008 standard, which include the following:
- Two mechanically-interlocked molded case circuit breakers, cam-style male connectors, power distribution block, and grounding terminals hosted within a pad lockable enclosure
- Hipot tested for a period of at least 60 seconds
- NEC regulation compliance
- A hinged flap door to cover all cable openings when cables are not connected
- And much more
Benefits of Manual Transfer Switches
When the power goes out, your convenience store can’t stay open without a manual transfer switch. A manual transfer switch can supply emergency backup power to:
- Lights – When you have a backup power solution, your costumers can continue to shop in your store, even if the power is out at their own home.
- Cash Registers and Computers – The electronics that you depend on to run your business will continue to operate during outages.
- Heating and Cooling Equipment – Your convenience store will stay comfortable during outages because your heating and cooling equipment will still run smoothly.
- Refrigerators – You won’t have to worry about perishable products going bad during a power outage when you have a backup solution.
- Security Systems – Your security cameras will run while your portable generator is in use, so you won’t have to worry about break-ins or robberies during power outages.
Need a Manual Transfer Switch for a Convenience Store?
PSI Power & Controls produces high quality, reliable electrical solutions at a competitive price. We know that convenience stores rely heavily on electricity. To ensure your safety and the operation of your business, you should consider implementing a backup power solution.
When you choose PSI Power & Controls you receive:
- Competitive Pricing
- On-time Delivering
- Engineering Support
- UL-certified Products
- 12-month Workmanship Warranties
- Private Label Assembly
Contact us today to learn more about our manual transfer switches for convenience stores, or for any questions you have about backup power solutions.