We are a provider of Industrial Automation Control and Emergency Power Products with two locations in Charlotte, NC and Mayfield, KY. PSI is interested in hiring an energetic Control Panel Builder in both locations.
This candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience working in electrical field and have a desire to learn and able to do the following functions:
· Proficient at installing wire labels and device tags
· Proficient at all types of FAB shop power tools and there uses etc.
· Proficient at Reading and understanding tape measures (Metric and Standard) and other types of measuring devices
· Proficient Reading and identifying colors on wires
· Proficient at reading all Mechanical and Electrical drawings
· Proficient of Reading and identifying wire gauges and colors on all wires (Metric and UL)
· Competent at recognizing wire gauges, amps and their uses.
· Fully Understands what a PLC, VFD, Circuit breakers etc. are and what their roles are in the control system
· Proficient in UL508A and UL1008 Standards
· Ability to train other panel builders
· Have Mechanical aptitude
· Outstanding Attitude and work ethic
· Attendance is top priority
· Takes pride in all work performed
· Continuous self-improvement
PSI Control Solutions offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
• Holiday Pay
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• 401K plan
Please submit your resume to Natalie@psicontrolsolutions.com